Search The Cookery

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Avocado Bread French Toast

It seemed to me that this would be a good combination, and I was right! I used a half cup of milk and three eggs with a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg. I added a 1/4 tsp of ground cloves too, because I love the taste.







It's not exactly the breakfast of champions, but my husband and I enjoyed it on a lazy Saturday morning. I think that since avocados are good for you (read: have healthy fats in them) that the breakfast isn't a total write-off health-wise. Not to mention that one loaf was whole wheat! I was doing myself a FAVOUR by eating this breakfast. That's how I justify things. Go ahead, give it a try.



Enjoy!

P.S. That's homemade Chokecherry syrup courtesy of my husband this September. See why I cook what I do? He makes it so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment